The Northern Business School

From Jefferson County NY Wiki

The Northern Business School[edit | edit source]

The first “college,” or post-secondary school in Watertown was the Northern Business School, established in 1889. The school was eventually housed in the Mohican Building on Public Square. Later becoming the Watertown School of Commerce, it was moved to the former campus of the City Farm (later the Franciscan Cupernary Institute) in 1968, and closed its doors in 1974 after a devastating fire.