Cronkhite House[edit | edit source]
Town of Pamelia
A stone in the gables of this house is inscribed with '1820', and the house is situated about a mile north of Pamelia Four Corners.
Samuel Cronkhite and his wife Sarah bought 150.3 acres of land from Moss Kent on June 1 1815 for the sum of $1,001.89, where the house and original barns were built.
There is a small graveyard (which is now just a pile of stones) on the property, at one time it was called the Adam Flath Farm Burial Ground.