Commerce Building

From Jefferson County NY Wiki

Commerce Building[edit | edit source]

Commerce.jpg
The Commerce Building is a triangular shaped building that sits at the corner of Public Square and Franklin Street in Watertown. The structure was designed and built by Albert and Edwin Charlebois in 1924. The building replaced the Taggart Building, which was destroyed by fire in 1922.




See Also[edit | edit source]

Historic Structures In Watertown